What if you could have your biggest organizational issues assessed and addressed, with guaranteed results? That’s the promise of Contracted Leadership. We at Contracted Leadership are more than consultants. We’re contractors who work side-by-side with organizations and we aren’t afraid to get our hands dirty. That level of commitment is required of anyone representing us. Each subcontractor has 15-20+ years of experience in various industries, including substantial leadership roles. They’re carefully vetted and trained to ensure that they’ll represent the purpose of Contracted Leadership.
In this episode, you’ll hear more about the ins and outs of Contracted Leadership. This time we’re doing something new. Rather than interviewing someone or speaking on a topic, I’m handing over the wheel to Carey Green, the founder of Podcast Fast Track. This time, Carey is interviewing me! Carey is one of the best interviewers ever. He and his team are responsible for turning good recordings into great podcast episodes. Carey and I discuss the reason Contracted Leadership exists and the story behind how it came to be. Listen in on this opportunity to learn about the heart of Contracted Leadership.
Outline of This Episode
- [01:25] Why Bruce is being interviewed
- [07:23] Contracted Leadership’s focus
- [10:03] Why do organizations approach Contracted Leadership?
- [14:55] Why does development tend to be neglected?
- [17:45] Contracted Leadership’s Ideal clients
- [19:30] The three steps in the development process
- [28:17] What is unique about Contracted Leadership?
- [33:24] Why did Bruce start Contracted Leadership?
- [41:59] Advice for organizations experiencing growth pains
Connect with Carey Green
- Carey Green on LinkedIn
- Podcast Production Services from Podcast Fast Track
SPONSOR: eWebinar – “Automated webinar” solutions are out there. Sadly, they’re little more than videos playing alongside some fake attendees. They achieve their basic purpose and provide information, but let’s face it… they’re one-sided and boring. We’ve made them fun and engaging. Check out https://www.ewebinar.com/ for all the details!
Connect With Bruce
Audio Production and Show notes by